Friday, January 27, 2017

De-Stash 2017 has started!


My OLW (One Little Word) for 2017 is REDUCE.  It can be used in so many facets of my life and the first task is to reduce the number of stamps that I have in my stash.  A Muse Artstamps were the very first stamps that I used when I started stamping and I love their sweet designs, punny sayings and the clean and simple way you can use these stamps to make handmade greeting cards.

But alas, I have to let them go to someone who will show them the love they deserve.

If you are interested in any of the stamps below please comment with what stamps and it is first come, first served.  I have also listed them on Facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/fredrickson.pamela/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1225879117492681
Payment is via PayPal (Friends & Family) and shipping is extra, US addresses only.

$5.25 each

$4.75 each

$4.50 each

$3.75

$4.00 each

$3.50 each

$6.00 each


$5.75 each

No comments: