Monday, September 1, 2014

Holiday Catalog and HOLIDAY HOOPLA Info

It's here!  The 2014 A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog & Inspiration Guide is available NOW!  To download your copy click here or contact me to get your own hardcopy version.

And.......................
HOLIDAY HOOPLA IS HERE! You can now get those wishlists out and order what you have been drooling over! You can either place your order online at http://www.amusestudio.com/attemptedcreativity or I can do it for you! Remember that to qualify for Hostess Rewards I must place the order for you.

And if you are local to me (or feel like making a road trip to visit me) feel free to come to my HOLIDAY HOOPLA Workshop this Saturday, September 6th at 10:30 a.m. I would love to see you!
Take a look below at the fabulous Hostess Incentives that you can get during HOLIDAY HOOPLA!

Hostess Incentive Set:


 
To schedule a workshop or for ordering assistance and of course for any questions you may have, contact me!

No comments: