Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sneak Peek Day 6

So, do you have a wish list started?  I do!  I am so excited about this catalog, which I am sure I had said many times already.  I am planning a few more workshop themes and will be announcing those shortly.  Stay tuned.

Now onto the next sneak peek.    Do you feel a little groovy?  Want to boogie?  Then this new stamp set will surely make you feel pretty hip!  It's called Hipster Icons and I think you're going to love it.  The Hipster Icons set includes 11 hip iconic images from years gone by.  But to enjoy this set you do not have to a moldy oldie as the younger generation says!  Don't you love when something old is trendy and fun all over again with a fresh spin?

Hipster Icons SVSF052

I hope you have a wonderful day!

-- Pamela

No comments: