Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sneak Peek Day 5

I LOVE flowers!  I always have.  My favorite growing up was lilacs.  I would pick some of the light purple bunches from my grandmother's bushes and keep them in my bedroom.  The scent was heaven!  Anyone who knows me knows that I love flowers and have a floral obsession.  My garden is full of them and I am always buying more and my house plants attest to this love as well.  In fact I just went to a FABULOUS place in Danielson, CT named Logee's that is a place to visit.  I came home with about 20 more plants, most of which are flowering plants.  My obsession also extends to my stamps.  I have so many and love them all.  In the new catalog that is coming out in a just a few more days, there are so many WONDERFUL new floral sets that it will be hard to choose your favorite!

Here is but one of these beauties:

Pretty Peonies 2 SVSD058


The Pretty Peonies 2 stamp set also has a matching die set (TAD0105).  It contains 6 dies.

And here is a close up of those oh so pretty flowers:


If you check out the A Muse Studio Facebook page and leave a comment with your favorite floral stamp set you may win this gorgeous set and the matching die set!  Good luck!

No comments: