Sunday, March 9, 2014

Just Add Water

Happy Daylight Savings Day!  It is so nice to have it be light out at almost 7:00 p.m. here.  I am feeling more energized and feel that the winter blues are starting to fade away.  Today was a lazy Sunday for me which I thoroughly enjoyed.  I saw my kids back off to college after their Spring Break and spent time in my crafty space cleaning and organizing it.  I went to a scrapbooking retreat last weekend and unpacking from a weekend away is always a chore.  I have to say that it is looking pretty good in my space!  It makes me very happy.

In addition to cleaning or organizing my room, I got to spend some time getting ready for my Easter Workshop next weekend and even had time to play along with a challenge from One-Layer Simplicity.  The challenge this week is Just Add Water.  The challenge is to create a one layer card with minimal embellishments that has either water sprayed on or applied to the image.  My first thought was to replicate a card I had made before using A Muse Studio Spray Splash!  I love Splash! and it is so much fun and easy to work with.


Card details:
All products A Muse Studio.
Stamps: Pretty Peonies, Hand Scripted
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Emb: Grapefruit Splash!
Paper: Sugar Cardstock

No comments: