Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In One Word-Revisited

I was looking through my old blog posts and came across this one.  I thought it would be fun to answer the questions again, almost 6 years later.

1. Where is your cell phone? DESK (it is never far from me which can be a bad thing)
2. Where is your significant other? WORKING
3. Your hair? BROWN (with a little more gray than 6 years ago)
4. Your mother? MISSED (this will never change)
5. Your father? WIDOWED (over 10 years ago)
6. Your favorite thing? READING
7. Your dream last night? BIZARRE (no details will be given)
8. Your dream/goal? HEALTHIER (plans are in the works to make this happen)
9. The room you're in? OFFICE (aka my craft room)
10. Your hobby? CRAFTING (my hobby has taken on a life of it's own)
11. Your fear? FAILURE (control freak here)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? RETIRED (if this would have happened 6 years ago....)
13. Where were you last night? HOME (sick on a long weekend - bummer)
14. What you're not? TYPEB (yes I am a TYPE A)
15. One of your wish list items? RETIRED  (see #12)
16. Where you grew up? MASSACHUSETTS
17. The last thing you did? WORKED
18. What are you wearing? CLOTHES (working from home in my birthday suit is NOT an option)
19. Morning Person or Night Owl? OWL
20. Your TV? WIDESCREEN (this is because of my DH)
21. Your pet? BOXER (she is 10 years old now)
22. Your computer? LENOVO (love them!)
24. Your mood? HAPPY (for the most part despite being sick)
25. Missing someone? YES (always - see #4)
26. Your car? MINIVAN (10 years old and going strong.  Gotta love Toyotas!)
27. Something you're not wearing? MAKEUP 
28. Favorite store? CONTAINERSTORE (I love to organize things!)
29. Your summer? HOT (it was a hot one and hope the warmer weather gets here soon!)
30. Love someone? YES! (my guy is still the love of my life)
31. Your favorite color? PURPLEBLACKREDPINK (my color choice varies with my mood)
32. When is the last time you laughed? TODAY (too many funny videos on Facebook to not laugh)
33. Last time you cried? DAYSAGO (a lot going on and emotions are high but it's all good)

Most of my answers are the same as when I took this quiz and I hope that is good thing.  Though I have to say that I am not using the same computer as I was 6 years ago!  That would be bad!!!

So, what's your one word?  Try it out!

No comments: