Saturday, January 25, 2014

Final Peek at Birthday Card Bash cards

My Birthday Card Bash workshop is tomorrow and my kitting and prepping is all done!  Phew!  I hate it when I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off before a workshop.  In invariably happens but this time I am ready and psyched! 

The last two cards are below.  The first one is so Mardi Gras looking and I love it.  Designed by A Muse Studio, this card can be used for any occasion, just change the sentiment and off you go.  The mask is made from one of the dies in the Geek is the New Chic set and totally looks like a Mardi Gras mask.


Card Info:
Stamps: Sunset Beach, First in My Book
Ink: evergreen, wasabi, grape, Versafine Onyx Black
Embellishments: Polka Dot Ribbon, Gold Signo Pen



The last card is made using the Bandana technique.  This technique involves accenting an image with white gel pen, in this case the Signo White Gel Pen.  This technique really makes images pop!  I love it.  Designed by A Muse Studio, this card can also be used for any occasion, just change the sentiment and isn't that great!  Gotta love card designs that you can use for so many occasions! 
Card Info:
Stamps: Modern Zinnia, A Very Merry Un-Birthday
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Embellishments: Toffee Twine, Onyx Pearl Stickers, White Signo Gel Pen

No comments: