Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Got Christmas Cards?

Have you made your Christmas cards yet?  I admit that I have not but will be sitting down in my craft studio and coming up with a few designs for mine.  I am later than normal but that's life.  I have been so busy with preparing for my Christmas Tags and 2014 Calendar workshops along with everything else that there has been little free time.  My Christmas Tree is up but bare.  Decorations will be coming soon and being that this is my favorite time of year, I am looking forward to all the music, glitter and sparkle that signifies the holiday season.

Want some inspiration for your cards?  Look on for some great designs from A Muse Studio.




If you have any questions on these awesome cards or need help ordering the supplies used, please contact me.  I would love to help out.

No comments: