Monday, November 18, 2013

Tags Galore

My 2013 Christmas Tags Workshop is but a memory now and it was an enjoyable time.  In my flurry to design the tags for the workshop I must have lost track of how many I had done.  Imagine my surprise when one of the women who attended found when she was counting her tags that she had made 11 instead of 10 which is what was supposed to be the number!   It was a happy accident to be sure!

I hope you enjoy the tags as much as I do.  I have posted the stamp sets used in the photo captions.  Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions about any that you may want specifics on.  I do not mind sharing!

All products are A Muse Studio.

Enjoy!
No Peeking and Sweet Wishes

Let's Get Merry and Mini Holiday Messages

No Peeking and Peaceful Forest

Sweet Wishes, Snowy Day Bkgrnd, Mini Holiday Messages

Let's Get Merry

Hello December

Let's Get Merry and Holiday Tags

Sweet Wishes

It's A Wonderful Life and Every Day is a Holiday

It's A Wonderful Life

Peaceful Forest and Mini Holiday Message

3 comments:

Melissa Roell said...

I love all your tags Pamela! Good Luck with your class!!

anne barclay said...

Great tags, Pamela! You are so creative.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Super cute tags Pamela!!!!