Sunday, September 8, 2013

Love Affair with Boris

Boris was one of the first stamps that I bought, oh so many years ago, when I fell in love with A Muse Artstamps!   Being married to someone who works in the sciences along with so many of our friends, he is a perfect addition!  I am SO happy that A Muse Studio has included him and Bernice in their Holiday Catalog

So now onto my plans for the Halloween Workshop that I am hosting on September 14th.  Who better to herald in all things Halloween than BORIS and his bride BERNICE.  I still think of her as more a Natasha but you can't have everything, right?  But I digress.....

Here is one of the cards that attendees will be making next Saturday.  I am still cooking up what the last project will be so it will be a surprise!

This design got its inspiration from this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch #102.  
I love working from sketches, especially when the creative mojo is not flowing.  It often jump starts my creativity.  I had to create a card that had Boris and Bernice together and I also needed a interesting shape for the background.  I have been working with the Digital Designs for the You're A Scream Stamp set and thought that enlarging the Spiderweb die cut would be perfect!  I love when you can multipurpose things!!! I also used the Boris and Bernice digital design cut files.  I have a nice stack of Boris and Bernice cutouts waiting for my workshop!


You're A Scream
You're A Scream
Haunted Mansion Background
Haunted Mansion Background
Sleepy Hollow Text Cardstock
Sleepy Hollow Text Cardstock
Onyx Cardstock
Onyx Cardstock

Versafine Onyx Black
Versafine Onyx Black
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black
Orange Baker's Cording
Orange Baker's Cording
Quickie Glue Pen
Quickie Glue Pen
Slate Ink
Slate Ink

4 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

I love this card Pamela! Great coloring - I definitely need to add these to my wish list. And I love the background stamp stamped over the text too! Great project! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Seleise said...

absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love Boris & Bernice. As a novice Copic user, what color do you suggest for their skintone?

Pamela said...

I use E000 for skin.