Monday, August 12, 2013

When a design works.....

When you find a card design that you love and that can be used for a multitude of occasions it makes the process so much quicker.  Who has not had a struggle with where to start?  I know I have!  There has been times that it has taken me hours to make a card because I do not know what to make.

For the cards below the design idea came from fellow A Muse Studio Consultant Lara Kalapacs (see card below but the photo does not do it justice).  I loved her design and it can work for so many different stamp sets. 

Design using Spring Color Palette inks

Design using Spring Color Palette inks

Design using new NEON inks and Ocean

This is the card designed by Lara Kalapacs
The stamp sets that I used are Tini Time, Mad for Plaids, I Was Here, Essential Sentiments, Vintage Labels.

Ink colors: 
First two cards - Blush, Buttercup, Sage, Sky and Versafine Onyx Black
Third card - Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Ocean and Versafine Onyx Black
All products A Muse Studio of course!

I hope you will try this design and would love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

Lara K said...

I LOVE what you did with this! Yay! How fun! and the neon is super cute.