Sunday, July 21, 2013

Washi Tape Project

Today I was poking around Pinterest, one of my favor ways to spend copious amounts of time!  I mainly pin cards that I love and a good share of DYIs, recipes, Copic hints and places to visit.  Unfortunately I rarely am able to make most of the projects that I have pinned but I am safe in knowing that when the time and inclination hit, I can always make something from something I have pinned.

Today was such a day!  We are a family of iPhone users and we are always asking 'Who has my charger?' or 'Is this my charger?'.  Now no more!  I saw this great pin on using Washi tape and altering the charger to be sure no guy in my house will claim it for their own!  Check out my pimped out iPhone charger!  Isn't it SWEEET!

I used A Muse Studio Washi tape and one of them is BRAND NEW, from the hot new Neon collection!  The new neon colors are GORGEOUS and will be available starting August 15th.