Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Hundred Wishes

What would you do with 100 wishes?  I am sure each of our lists would be quite interesting!

A Muse Studio's new catalog has been released and if you want your own copy, drop me a line.  The catalogs retail for $9.95 but I am selling them for $5 plus shipping if you are not local to me. 

I have been playing around creating new samples for my display board and it has been so much fun!  The set of the day was "A Hundred Wishes".  Who hasn't taken a dandelion and blown it to watch the seeds flutter away?  Or maybe you were the "Mama had a baby and the head popped off" kind of kid when playing with dandelions?  I have to admit I was both.  As a kid my father would have us pull weeds and dandelions are quite pervasive here in New England so we have a love/hate relationship with them!

I used the Splash! Spray Ink (Winter Sky and Lemon Whip) to create the backgrounds and then stamped the images.  I love using Splash! and now there are 15 colors!  So much fun to play with and it can be used on fabric as well!  The images were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. 

Well I hope you enjoy my creations and be sure to check out the catalog for yourself.





No comments: