Saturday, February 9, 2013

BRAND NEW A Muse Studio Catalog Sneak Peeks

Greetings from Charleston, SC where I am attending the 2013 A Muse Studio National Conference at the Francis Marion Hotel.  The conference started last night with registration and make-n-takes featuring some of the new products that are in the BRAND NEW CATALOG!!!  Today was the first full day of seeing more of what will be in the catalog and we were anxiously awaiting our chance to get our hot little hands on our very own copy of the catalog!  It was well worth the wait!  It is beautiful and I cannot wait for you all to see it for yourselves.  The catalog will be available March 1st.  But to tide you over until then, here is a peek at the cover of 2013 A Muse Studio Catalog and Inspiration Guide!  Notice that you can see my sticky note flags marking the pages that contain something that I want!  Oh so many flags!!!!

If you want to see more sneak peeks of cards and products, check out my Facebook page here. 
 
I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks!  Leave me a comment on your favorites.  I would love to know what YOU think.
 

No comments: