Sunday, December 30, 2012

Only Have Eyes For You

 I have been on vacation since before Christmas and have been spending some time in my craft room organizing and catching up on some creative time!  I played along with this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   The 2012 A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog and Inspiration Guide is expiring tomorrow and I have loved this catalog!  So many great sets and Monster Bash is one of my absolute favorites.  Besides the obvious use for Halloween cards, I have used it for Birthday cards and as seen below Valentine's Day.  Not an obvious use of using monsters for cards of love but when you pair the sentiment 'I only have eyes for you' with a heart it makes perfect sense!



Card details:
All products A Muse Studio


5 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

What a great Valentine card! And I love that you used a Halloween stamp set to make it! So clever. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

This is so clever! Love that sentiment with the stamp! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen said...

I think this is a fun and fantastic Valentine! So clever! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita said...

That is just too adorable! I love the sentiment with that multi-eyed monster. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! Happy New Year!

Seleise said...

so super cute!