Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Card - Naughty or Nice

I am onto my second card design!

This one is a little more work with the detail cutting so it may not be something to do on a large scale but I think it is a cute card nonetheless.

I stamped the sentiment again on the twill ribbon but repeated it so that it would run the length of the card.  I also like cutting apart the sentiment to give it more dimension.

Don't you just love the Twas the Night Before Christmas cardstock?  I do!  It has so many uses and it is nice to have a cute story in the background for added interest!

Card details (all products A Muse Studio unless noted otherwise):
images: Santa Claus is Coming to Town
inks: Evergreen, Memento TB, Versafine OB
cardstock: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas text paper, Cherry, Vanilla, Sugar, Fern
embellishments: Vanilla Twill ribbon, glitter

No comments: