Thursday, November 15, 2012

Love at First Sight

Ah, love!  Isn't grand?  How about love at first sight?  Do you believe in it?  Well if you do, why not make a card to tell the object of your affection how you feel or even how you felt when you first saw each other?   I made this card in literally no time at all.  This card is a sneak peek I made using one of the new A Muse Studio Valentine's Day sets - At First Sight.  How aptly named!  

This set is just but one set of many in the new 2013 A Muse Studio Valentine's Day Catalog & Inspiration Guide.  I love the catalog and I hope you will too. 

If you are interested in receiving the PDF version of the 2013 A Muse Studio Valentine's Day Catalog & Inspiration Guide, send an email to me or leave a comment.  Ordering begins December 1st!




2 comments:

Susie said...

Love love love this card! Please send me the link to catalog :)

Seleise said...

awesome card, Pamela! You're making that set sing!