Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pink Projects - Fight Like A Girl

I am having so much fun with the Fight Like A Girl stamp set that A Muse Studio is giving away for FREE.

I made two cards and three projects, which I have included below.  This stamp set is a perfect way to spread the message about breast cancer and breast health but it can also be used for just plain old girly stuff.   

Think Pink Composition Book

Fight Like A Girl Composition Book

Pink Ribbon Card

Think Pink Post-it Note Stand

Think Pink Card


There are just 10 days left to get YOUR free set.  To order your set, go to my webstore at  amusestudio.com/attemptedcreativity, provide the necessary details and the stamp will be mailed directly to you.  Please note that there is a $3.00 delivery fee and the set is only available while supplies last, so don't delay!

FIGHT LIKE A GIRL

1 comment:

Seleise said...

WOW! super projects!!! I'm inspired!