Sunday, October 7, 2012

October A Muse Studio Blog Hop

A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop 
Get Well, Thinking of You, Encouragement

Welcome to the next stop along the blog hop where this month a group of my fellow consultants and I are displaying creations made to provide a pick-me-up for someone in need, to know that they are cared for.

Now if you are joining us in the hop you should have come from Sarah Callahan's.  If you missed her blog, please be sure to hop back to her and then come back to me.  If by chance you missed the beginning of the hop, please be sure to start at Karen Crisp's blogTrust me, you do not want to miss any steps along the way!

World Card Making Day was yesterday and how lucky was I to receive in the mail 5 A Muse Studio Valentine's Day stamp sets.  These sets are not available for purchase just quite yet and you are going to LOVE them.  I could not wait to play with them!

The card that I made below uses images from two of the new sets (all for love and love me do) and the swirl is from the ornate elements set.  I thought together they made a great encouragement card!  I love the CAS (Clean and Simple) style and it was so quick to put together.  Don't you LOVE when that happens! 

Card Details:
images: all for love, love me do, ornate elements 
ink: Versafine Onyx Black, a|s Cherry 
cardstock: Sugar 

I hope you enjoyed this stop along the hop and be sure to leave comments.  We all love feedback.


If you are interested in purchasing any A Muse Studio products, please contact me today.  I would love to help you out.


Here are the Blog Participants, in case you missed anyone:


The next stop on the hop is Christina Seeger Thanks for hopping along with us.  I hope you enjoyed it! 

5 comments:

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Lovely! And thanks for the sneak peek.:)

Linda Suarez said...

Ooh! I'm intrigued! You're card is beautiful!

Karen Crisp said...

Love the rose, love the squiggle, love the card

checkerberrylane said...

So simple and beautiful and what a lovely sentiment!

Sharon Roselli said...

Sweet card, can't wait to see the complete set!