Sunday, September 2, 2012

September A Muse Studio Blog Hop

A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop 
All Things Autumn!

Welcome to the next stop along the blog hop where this month a group of my fellow consultants and I are displaying creations made in celebration of ALL THINGS AUTUMN!

Here in New England the weather has started to turn cooler and there is that scent in the air of the Concord grapes ripening to that nice, sweet smell that belies how unbelievably tart they are!  The leaves are starting to turn and the gardens have started to slow in their production.  This all means that Autumn is approaching.  I love this time of year!  One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is go apple picking.  We have some of the best orchards around where I live and there is nothing better than a fresh picked apple! 

Now if you are joining us in the hop you should have come from Linda Suarez's blog.  If you missed her blog, please be sure to hop back to her and then come back to me.  If by chance missed the beginning of the hop, please be sure to start at Karen Crisp's blogTrust me, you do not want to miss any steps along the way! 

I hope you enjoyed this stop along the hop and be sure to leave comments.  We all love feedback.

Here is my creation.   I used the new Monster Bash set which I had so much fun using.  This set is so versatile!  Check out my other post to see that I also used it for a Valentine's Day Card!

Card Details:
images: Monster Bash

ink: Versafine Onyx Black, a|s Ocean, Bubblegum, Lime, Lido

cardstock: Sugar, Orange, Orange Chevron, Onyx


If you are interested in purchasing any A Muse Studio products, please contact me today.

Blog Participants, in case you missed anyone:




Thanks for hopping along with us.  I hope you enjoyed it! 

7 comments:

Karen Crisp said...

So cute!

Kathy Hatzke said...

Super cute! I love this set and used it for goodie bags for my 8 yo dd's bday and am about to use it for her thank you notes as well. Thanks for sharing.

Chris said...

So cute!!

Angela K said...

Adorable!! TFS

Carissa said...

Love the little monsters!

Linda Suarez said...

So cute Pam! I have this set and it is waiting to be inked up! I think I'll be using it for a Mini Stamp Camp this next week. You're giving me ideas!

Seleise said...

super cute! love this stamp set!!!