Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nevermore

 I was so psyched to get my mail today!  The package of goodies from A Muse Studio arrived full of new products from the 2012 A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog and I could not wait to play with my new stamps!

I decided to play along with Freshly Made Sketches this week and decided to use the Nevermore set.  It is a favorite of mine.  I grew up reading Edgar Allan Poe and I think that is why I love this set so much!

All products are from A Muse Studio and be found here at my online store.

Card details:
Images: Nevermore, Essentials Sentiments
Cardstock: Onyx Polka Dot, Sleepy Hollow Text, Onyx, Onyx Damask, Orange
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Embellishment:  Onyx Buttons, Onyx Twine

7 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Ooh, creepy Halloween goodness! Super use of this image. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

PS - Please consider turning off the word verification. The team is having a hard time with decoding it to leave comments. Thanks!

Jen said...

I love your Halloween card! I love how you stamped the skull onto the patterned paper - that's a cool look. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Sannes said...

Fabulously spooky! I love this clever Halloween creation. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Ann Schach said...

What a great Halloween card! I LOVE how you stamped the skull over newsprint! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Ooo .. I love this Pam! I'm on vacation right now and my Nevermore set is waiting at home for me. I can't wait to play with it! Great card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nancy said...

STUNNING card!!! This is absolutely exceptional!

sherri said...

Love this!! I love how you added the newsprint!