Friday, August 10, 2012

Clean and Simple - Square Card

Wow!  I cannot believe that I did the CAS-ual Fridays CFC65 Challenge on the day it started!!!

This week's Clean and Simple challenge theme is a Square Card.  I love this shape for cards.  It can really make it come together quickly and that is exactly what happened today.  I absolutely LOVE flowers and the A Muse Studio Marvelous Marigolds set is one of my all time faves!

My favorite color combination for a while now is Burano, Bellini and Lido.  These three colors from the A Muse Studio Venetian Palette are beautiful.  When I inked up the image I used daubers to apply the ink colors to the marigold, Lido first, then Bellini and last was Burano.  I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black.   So cute, fun and QUICK!  Gotta love that!

Happy FRIDAY!

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Simple yet so very beautiful! Excellent choice of stamp and use of colors! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely flower!! Great colors too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Oooh, I love the multi-hued flower...gorgeous.
Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)