Sunday, August 12, 2012

Clean and Simple - Only Have Eyes for YOU

I am on a roll and having a blast with this week's CAS-ual Fridays CFC65 Challenge! This week's Clean and Simple challenge theme is a Square Card.  I had already entered one card for the challenge but since receiving my latest box of new 2012 Holiday goodies from A Muse Studio I cannot seem to stop myself.

When I saw the Monster Bash set I knew I would use it for more than just Halloween!  I see it being used for birthdays and more.  Like the card I made this morning, I think the saying is perfect for Valentine's Day.  I hope you agree that these little monster guy can be scary and WICKED CUTE!  Don't you love it when you have stamps that can be used for more than they were initially intended?  I sure do.
Card details:
All products from A Muse Studio.  See my webstore for product details and ordering.

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you are on a roll with our challenge. This is one super duper cute card! Totally makes me smile! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jo said...

Brilliant!

Deb said...

Perfect square card! That little monster is super adorable! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Colleen Wold said...

Your card caught my eye on the CAS-ual Friday blog! Sooo cute!!!

Lynn said...

How sweet is that little monster! Love him. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

JoAnn Ross said...

That's just darling! I love monster cards and this is a really great one!

Seleise said...

super duper cute! perfect for Valentine's day! I've been having fun with this set too. It's sooo cute!