Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Clean and Simple - In the Sky

The timing of this week's CAS-ual Fridays CFC64 Challenge - In the Sky was perfect!

The challenge is to create a card showing something that you would see in the sky.   Why is the timing perfect you ask?  Well, I am having an A Muse Studio Holiday Hoopla Workshop on Saturday and I am showcasing new products from the 2012 A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog.  Bats are found in the sky and it is perfect for this week's theme "In the Sky"!

This card came together quickly, probably in less than 10 minutes!  I used the Screenprint Background on top of the Sleepy Hollow Text Cardstock and the sentiment is done using the On Broadway Alphabet set.  The background ink color is Seattle  and the sentiment is done using Versafine Onyx Black.  The dies are the new as well, the Bat Trio Dies.  All products and cardstock is A Muse Studio, except where noted.

I hope you enjoyed this CAS-ual Friday challenge!  If you happen to be in my area, stop by my workshop on Saturday!

4 comments:

Dayna Sabrina said...

Very cute card! I love the Halloween theme - it's just about that time of year again right? Thanks so much for sharing.

Suzanne D. said...

Hi Pamela! I have been dying to see these bats out in blog land and I love them! Your card is great- Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

Pamela - I love that you went Halloweeny on this challenge! Those bats look awesome against the texty background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

I love those bats and the fabulous text background! I always get excited for Halloween, so it's fun to see the cards starting to pop up. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!