Thursday, August 2, 2012

August A Muse Studio Blog Hop

A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop 
Holiday Hoopla

Welcome to the last stop along the blog hop where this month a group of my fellow consultants and I are displaying creations made in celebration of HOLIDAY HOOPLA!

The 2012 A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog was officially released yesterday, August 1st!  I am so excited about it.  There are so many fabulous new things that it is hard to decide what is my favorite. 

Now if you are joining us in the hop you should have come from Kathy Hatzke's blog.  If you missed her blog, please be sure to hop back to her and then come back to me.  Trust me, you do not want to miss any steps along the way!

I hope you enjoyed this stop along the hop and be sure to leave comments.  We all love feedback.

Here is my creation.   I used the new Autumn Days set which I had so much fun using.  I love Fall and being from New England the colors of the leaves here cannot be beat.   The Autumn Days set has 5 fabulous leaf images and 6 fabulous sentiments!


Card Details:
images: Autumn Days

ink: Versafine Onyx Black, a|s Orange, Cherry, Lime, Grass, Lido

cardstock: Sugar, Lido


 
I hope that you love the catalog as much as I do.  If you have not seen it yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  You do not want to miss it!

Blog Participants, in case you missed anyone:


Thanks for hopping along with us.  I hope you enjoyed it! 

8 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Pamela! I love your autumn card! That stamp set is definitely on my wishlist. I love how you used the leaves to create your own patterned paper. And that sentiment is my favorite in the set. Just beautiful! Have a great day!

Karen Crisp said...

Your card makes me happy - what more can I say?

Kathy Hatzke said...

This is beautiful! I also love Fall and this is the perfect Fall card.

checkerberrylane said...

Stunning! That color combo is gorgeous!! Love the design as well...great way to wrap up the hop! :)

Jeremy and Samantha said...

I love the CAS design of your card!

CSeeger said...

I love to enjoy Fall vicariously through you. In South Texas the only seasons we have are 'Summer' and 'not-summer.' I am anxiously awaiting my very own set and might just have to CASE this card, if you don't mind ;-)

Pamela said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. Please feel free to CASE! I do not mind.

di said...

Now I need this set too! I love fall and you showcased this set brilliantly.