Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Stamp Club Projects


So this Saturday is the last meeting for my A Muse Studio Stamp Club for this session.  The women in my group like to learn new techniques and I love to teach them.   

Here is one of the cards that I designed using the Layered Masking Technique.  I really feel that they can take your card making and papercrafting to a new level.


Now for the project.  This is a super cute gift bag that is so easy to make.  The ribbon through the top keeps the bag closed and it can be easily opened so that the recipient does not have to rip it open.  


All products A Muse Studio.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Pamela, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Seleise said...

gorgeous layered mask card - just stunning!