Monday, July 2, 2012

July A Muse Studio Blog Hop

A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop 
Christmas in July

Welcome to the next stop along the blog hop where this month a group of my fellow consultants and I are displaying creations made for celebrating CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

With the summer temps in many places in the US in the 90's and higher, thinking about Christmas, snow and dreaming of a sugar plums dancing in your heads sounds pretty good right now!

Now if you are joining us in the hop you should have come from Tami Grandi's blog.  If you missed her blog, please be sure to hop back to her and then come back to me.  Trust me, you do not want to miss any steps along the way!

I hope you enjoyed this step along the hop and be sure to leave comments.  I love feedback.

Here is my creation.  A Muse Studio has so many great Christmas stamps that it is hard to choose just one but Naughty or Nice is very high up on my list of favorites!  Who does not remember being asked as a kid if you were naughty or nice?  Another one used to keep us in line was "Santa is watching you so you better be good".  Well along those lines I used the Twas The Night Before Christmas text paper for the tag and Santa's hat and sentiment from the Naughty or Nice set.

 Card Details:
images: Naughty or Nice
ink: Versafine Onyx Black
cardstock: Vanilla, Twas The Night Before Christmas
embellishments: Cherry Twine, Copic Marker, le pouf, Classic Tags Die 

7 comments:

checkerberrylane said...

OMG I love this card!! It's so sweet and simple! So cute, Pamela!

Karen Crisp said...

I am definitely going to 'borrow' this one - it's so cute

Kathy Hatzke said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Pamela!

Tami said...

ooh- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the CAS look of this card!

Angela K said...

Wonderful card! TFS

Angela K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.