Saturday, June 2, 2012

June A Muse Studio Blog Hop

A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop 
Let's hear it for the BOYS! 

Welcome to the next stop along the blog hop where this month a group of my fellow consultants and I are displaying creations made for Big BOYS and Little BOYS!

Masculine cards seem to pose a challenge for us cardmakers.  It is easy coming up with a card design for a woman but for those men in our lives, it takes a little bit more thought.   Guys don't usually want mushy or girlie cards.  They want MANLY MAN kind of cards.

Now if you are joining us in the hop you should have come from Angela Kelley's blog.  If you missed her blog, please be sure to hop back to her and then come back to me.  Trust me, you do not want to miss any steps along the way!

I hope you enjoyed this step along the hop and be sure to leave comments.  I love feedback.

Here is my creation.  I love the robots in the Love Machines set.  They can be used for so many occasions.  I like the simplicity of this design since you can use it over and over again with so many different images.  You can even jazz it up more but popping up the center image or even the second one from the right.  I free handed the line to and from the sentiment to give some added interest so the sentiment is not hanging in the air.  Free handing borders is a great way to add dimension when you do not have many layers.


Card Details:
images: Love Machines, Essential Sentiments
ink: Orange, Papaya, Grass, Ocean, Bermuda, Blueberry
cardstock: Sugar
embellishments: Copic Multiline

Blog Participants in case you missed anyone:

Next stop on the hop is Mindy Fisher's blog

9 comments:

Kathy Hatzke said...

These robots are on my wish list. Love what you've done here.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Sooo cute- and manly! :)

Chelsea said...

This is an awesome card!

Sue D said...

Great robot card and I like your free handed border.

Jeremy and Samantha said...

Those robots are definitely boy and nerdy (my hubby) lol friendly. Thanks for participating in the hop!

Angela K said...

Too Cute! Love all the colors together!82 erogroup

Seleise said...

this is so fun! super duper CUTE!

Lori Barnett said...

What a great CAS card! Gosh...I don't hav that stamp set...that's a CRIME! LOL

CSeeger said...

How simple and fun -- I'll definitely be CASEing this one! And the post is made more fun by the captcha below, which directs me to "please prove you're not a robot." Too cute!