Thursday, June 7, 2012

Copic Certified Designer

For a long time I have wanted to take a Copic Certification class and luckily there was one in my area this week.  The best part of it was that it was taught by Marianne Walker, who I think is a FABULOUS artist.  When I think of Copic Marianne immediately comes to mind.   I am now a Copic Certified Designer!  Yippeeee!

The class was filled with tips, techniques and a wealth of great information about Copic Markers.  I cannot wait to share this information and the tips and techniques with my A Muse Studio customers.  I will be tailoring some workshops to pass along all that I learned and will continue to learn as time goes on.   Stay tuned!
 

1 comment:

TOBEY said...

Congratulations!! I have so been wanting to do this too.....someday I will have the time!!