Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Clean and Simple - Sweet Spot

I made this card for the CAS-ual Fridays CFC56 Challenge - Sweet Spot.

The challenge is to create a card using polka dots.  I love polka dots but am sad to admit I do not use them enough in my papercrafting.   That has got to change!!!

This card came together quickly, probably in less than 10 minutes!  I used the A Muse Studio Hey Cupcake and Tini Time sets.  The ink is A Muse Studio Grapefruit and Memento Tuxedo Black.  The cupcake is accented with Copic Marker BG10 and A Muse Studio Diamond Glitter.  All cardstock is A Muse Studio.

I hope you enjoyed this CAS-ual Friday challenge!
  

4 comments:

Julie Day said...

Fabulous dotty border around the sentiment and that little cupcake is super sweet :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Friday!

Jenny said...

ooo that's such a vibrant design, I love the spotty border to match the cupcake :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Suzanne said...

Hi Pamela! I love this set and you've done a great job with it here. Love the layout and how you stamped those dots to frame the corner. Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week!! Have a great weekend! Suzanne

Seleise said...

sooooo CUTE!!! love the diamond glitter on the dollop!