Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Flowers Blog Hop

Welcome to the second stop along the blog hop where this month a group of my fellow consultants and I are displaying creations made with products from the wonderful A Muse Studio Catalog.  The theme this month is May Flowers!  

If you are joining us in the hop you should have come from Samantha Kania's blog.  If you missed her blog, please be sure to hop back to her and then come back to me.  Trust me, you do not want to miss any steps along the way!  
I hope you enjoyed this step along the hop and be sure to leave comments.  I love feedback.


Here is my creation:
Card Details:
images: Marvelous Marigolds
ink: Grapefruit, Burano, Bellini, Memento Tuxedo Black
cardstock: Sugar, Grapefruit, Burano Venetian
embellishments: Burano Satin ribbon

Next on the hop is
Karen Crisp's blog.  






7 comments:

Karen Crisp said...

Pamela, that flower is amazing - or should I say marvelous - I just love all the texture on the flower. I feel honored to be in your company on the hop.

Jeremy and Samantha said...

I love the multi colored marigold, it really makes it pop. Thanks for joining in the hop you talent is always much appreciated!!

Elaine said...

Pamela what a super card Fabulous stamping well done Hugs Elaine

Angela K said...

Lovely card!! TFS

Doris Garvey said...

What a pretty card! The colors just "pop"!

Tami said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on this!

Seleise said...

Great card! love the multicolored marigold - stunning!