Friday, February 17, 2012

Little Peanuts

I love making baby cards.  They are so cute and sweet and what a wonderful occasion to make a card for! 

The new A Muse Studio set - Little Peanuts is precious.  The images are great for coloring with Copic and Tombow markers.  You could even use chalks on them for that pastel baby look. 

My nephew is expecting another addition to his family in a few months so he and his wife will be getting a card using this set for sure!

a|s Gingham CS, a|s Sugar CS, a|s Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers, Memento TB, a|s Scallop Die

a|s Gingham CS, a|s Lemon Whip CS, a|s Vanilla CS, Copic Markers, Memento TB, Deckled Nesties and a|s Word Windows Dies
A Muse Studio Little Peanuts Set

7 comments:

Karen Crisp said...

I do not NEED this stamp
I do not NEED this stamp
who am I kidding, straight onto the wish list it goes - these cards are lovely!

Seleise said...

I second Karen's comment. dang. Now I have to have this stamp! Your cards are super duper cute!

Heather said...

They are so so cute! It was already on my list - but now has moved to the top!

Chelsea said...

I love this set too ... Great cards!

TraceyJean said...

CAS goodness...

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I think this is such a fun stamp set. It is on my wish list, but since most people I know are beyond the baby stage it is kind of low on the list. But look how fun these stamps are! *sigh* I need a sugar daddy.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

So adorable Pamela!!!!