Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Spotlight - Organization Can Be GORGEOUS

So Punxsutawney Phil has decided that we will have six more weeks of winter!  I am not sure how I feel about his decree but if the weather here in New England stays as it has been for the next six weeks than it is fine with me. But for those who are skiers or love to play in the snow, they are wishing that we get dumped on from now until Spring. 
So what are we to do with this decree?  How about making some fabulous projects using the latest from thejust release 2012 A Muse Studio Catalog and Inspiration Guide?  I have to say that this catalog is SPECTACULAR! The creative ladies at A Muse Studio have outdone themselves!  If you have not had the pleasure of seeing the new catalog, please contact me at attemptedcreativity@gmail.com
The February Spotlight features many of the new products that can be found in the latest catalog.  Take a peekat the images I have included of some of the things that you can do to make your space wonderful. Imagine how envious your office mates would be when they seek what you did! 
I hope you enjoy this Spotlight and feel free to contact me to schedule a workshop, place an order or for any questions you may have!

No comments: