Monday, January 16, 2012

Stamp Club Fun

All products A Muse Studio excepted where noted.
 I kicked off my 2012 Stamp Club with the cards below.  Many laughs were had, stories shared and a kiss or two from my boxer Bijou.  She always has to be in the thick of things! 

The card of the left is a CASE of a design by Lori Barnett.  I used Versamark and the Ornate Elements set on Kraft cardstock to make the background.  I then spritzed the cardstock with the Stardust Finishing Spray (hint, hint, hint - a little goes a LONG way).

The sentiment from the Celebrate in Style set is on Vanilla CS that I diecut using a die from Die-Namics.


Mortise Masking Valentines Card
The heart card is a CASE of a card that Donna Hitz had on her blog.  Isn't it just gorgeous!  Her design had a felt heart and pearl sticker in place of my Cranberry glittered heart.

I used the Mortise Masking technique to color the interior of the heart using Blush ink and a dauber.   The Script background was then stamped with Versafine Onyx Black on top of the Blush ink with the mask still in place.  I finished it off with a bow in Blush Satin ribbon and a simple but gorgeous card is done!

No comments: