Monday, January 16, 2012

A Muse Studio Sneak Peeks - Charming Gardeners


Venetian Lido and Grape CS, Charming Gardeners Images

 Are you ready for some sneak peeks of the 2012 A Muse Studio products?  I have been playing today with some of the new items and wanted to show you what I made using the Charming Gardeners set.  I love flowers (no secret there) and decided to color this beautiful flower grouping using Tombow Watercolor Markers on watercolor paper.  I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I used a palette to color the markers on and painted using a wet brush that was dipped in the colors.  I love watercoloring, something I loved to do in art classes when I was in school.  It is very calming and I love the soft look of it.

I know my pictures do not do justice to the new papers and I have to tell you how GORGEOUS they are!  The pairings of the venetian and solid colors offers so many ways to show off you images!

Just a few more days until you will get your first look at the new catalog.  Contact me to put your name on the list for a catalog! 


Venetian Rialto, Lido and Grape CS, Chaming Gardeners Images

7 comments:

liannallama said...

So lovely! This is a great combo and I adore your coloring!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing...

Angela K said...

Very pretty! Love the watercolor look!

Chris said...

Absolutely stunning - I was debating this set. Not now! :)

Michellem said...

Gorgeous - Your watercoloring is absolutely beautiful!!

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous! I love this new set!

Pam said...

Gorgeous! The watercoloring is fantastic.