Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy 2012! 

2011 was a good year when all is said and done.   It was not without trials and tribulations but I can say that is was a good year!  Leaving one company and joining another was stressful but has been surprisingly really good for me!   My family is doing well and my side career with A Muse Studio is very rewarding.  I love paper crafting and being able to do it with others is a wonderful bonus!

For the new year I made a resolution to keep my craft studio looking good.  I am going to keep it clutter free so that I am not always working in a 12x12 space.  <insert big grin here for all those who know exactly what I am talking about>  I am also letting go of supplies that I no longer need and will donate them.  It is very freeing!

Did you make any resolutions regarding your creativity time?   I would love to know what your resolutions are.  

I hope you get to ring in the new year with some creative time and remember that the current A Muse Studio catalogs expire January 31st.

No comments: