Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Charming Gardeners - Day 2

I am having fun making cards with the new A Muse Studio sets.  Charming Gardeners is a great all-purpose set.  You could make a very pretty notecard set for the gardener in your life, teachers gifts, sympathy cards, thank you notes, etc.  The list goes on.  For my latest card from this set I used Tombow markers to color on the images and then stamped them.  Be sure to huff (not blow) on them prior to stamping to re-wet the ink.  The softness of doing marker to image is quite different than when using pigment ink.
Charming Gardeners done with Tombow Watercolor Markers.  Sentiment: Memento Tuxedo Black

I hope you have been enjoying the A Muse Studio sneak peeks as much as I have enjoyed playing in my studio with them.  It was great having Monday off.  A whole day to play, well most of it anyway.  Bijou, my boxer, demands a lot of attention as well.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I really like this one!
Kisses to Bijou

Judy