Monday, December 19, 2011

Sugar & Spice and All Things Nice

Christmas is fast approaching and it feels nice!  My sons are home from college and our house is buzzing with activity.  It is funny how much having two more people in the house changes everything.  Our dog Bijou is beside herself with joy that her buddies are home.  I know how she feels!

This week's A Muse Studio Challenge Blog theme is Sugar & Spice and All Things Nice.  I love candy canes as does one of my nieces.  I have a small vase on my dining room table filled with the red and white canes.  Not only are they great to snack on, they make a great decorating accent.  So of course I wanted to use this cute candy cane image from the a|s Holiday Tags set.  So many great images in that set!!!

I hope you enjoy this week's challenge and be sure to post a link to your posting to enter to win the prize.

No comments: