Friday, December 2, 2011

Blog Hop - Anything Goes

Are you ready for the holidays?  I cannot say that I am ready but I am looking forward to spending lots of time with family and friends.  My kids will be home from college for three weeks!  I miss my guys - it is not the same at home without them.  Even our dog Bijou misses them terribly!

Anyway this month's A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop theme is 'Anything Goes'.  I have been hosting tag workshops and they have been a big hit!  Everyone loves the tags and I have heard a few people say they do not want to give them away.  Pretty funny!  Handmade tags really make the gift seem that much more special.

If you are taking part of the blog hop I hope you have enjoyed it so far.  Did you see what Ginger made?   Please leave some love on each person's blog.  We all enjoy reading the comments!

If you did not start at the beginning then don't delay and start at the top of the hop with Samantha's blog

Now off to see Carissa's contribution to the blog hop!  Have fun!

7 comments:

Sheila said...

YOur tags are adorable!

Tami said...

LOVE these tags!

Ginger Serafin said...

Great tags! I love the background paper...hadn't thought of using it for tags yet. Thanks for the idea! :)

Carissa said...

awesome tags!

Angie said...

Great assortment of tags! They are so much fun to make.

Angela K said...

Wonderful tags! , so many fun ones too! TFS

Chelsea said...

great tags!