Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Santa's Flight - Blog Hop

Welcome to the November A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop!

I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop so far!  As part of the blog hop you should have come from Sherri's blog

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  I love Christmastime.  It is my favorite time of year!  I love the music, decorations, movies, scents, cooking and most of all - spending time with family and friends!

Don't you just love this set!  The Santa's Flight set reminds me of The Night Before Christmas and Santa wishing Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!  

This is the last stop on the blog hop and if you did not start at the beginning you can go to Samantha's blog and take it from the top!

I hope you get to spend the holidays in your special way.

7 comments:

Angela K said...

Wonderful card!! TFS

Jeremy and Samantha said...

great coloring and the vintage was a perfect match!

Sherri Thacker said...

This is terrific. I need to dig out my set :).

Angie said...

Lovely! I need to order this set.

Tami said...

The bg paper is perfect!

Brenda Lee said...

This is one of my favorite stamp sets. Fantastic job on the card.

Rita Holmes said...

Cute card! Love this set.