Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Tags Workshop Sneak Peek

It's that time of year!  My favorite time of year!

I have been listening to Christmas music for a few weeks now to get in the holiday mood and will soon I be dragging out the myriad of storage bins with all my decorations.  Another reason to celebrate this season is that my kids are coming home this weekend for Thanksgiving Break.  They are just in time to help decorate! 

Here is a sneak peek at some of the tags for the Christmas Tags Workshop that I am hosting on November 30th at 6:30 p.m.  If you are interested in attending, please let me know ASAP!

Hope to see you on the 30th!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

These look fun!

sherri said...

Adorable!!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Super CUTE tags!!! ;o)

Seleise said...

these are SUPER CUTE!!!

anne barclay said...

Great tags, Pamela!

Lori Barnett said...

They all look AWESOME! I love making tags!