Monday, October 3, 2011

Falling Leaves



It is that time again.  Time for another A Muse Studio Challenge.  This week's challenge is to make a card using leaves.  Of course I had to use the Autumn Leaves set which is one of my all-time favorite sets.  The leaves are so versatile and with the wide range of ink colors that you can use, the color combinations are endless.

For my card I used the Mortise Masking Technique for the background and then stamped a variety of the leave images in Cherry, Orange, Grass, French Roast and Squash, the colors that you see here in New England when the leaves start turning their glorious colors!

I hope you will participate in the challenge and be sure to post a link to your blog posting on the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.  I cannot wait to see your creations!

No comments: