Monday, October 10, 2011

Backgrounds

This week's A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge is to use a focal image and make a background out of it.  I love the Hey, Man! set.  I think it is a great set for making masculine cards. 

Here is what I did to make this quick card:  I first stamped the briefs in Pebble and Memento Tuxedo Black to make the background and matted the background layer onto Cherry CS.  I also stamped the shorts and the sentiment on Vanilla CS matted on more Cherry.  To finish off the card I used some of the Cherry Stitched Grosgrain and popped up the focal image and there you go!  A quick card! 

I hope you will play along with this week's challenge and be sure to post your entry on the A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge Blog



4 comments:

Carissa said...

so cute!

Annette said...

This is darling! Love it:)

Mary Sara said...

Really cute card. Love the pop of cherry.

Melissa said...

Love your card - nice job on the background challenge!