Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lights and Shadows

I love incorporating techniques with my cardmaking. I think that techniques can really enhance and improve the cards that you make.

For this card I used the Technique Junkies Lights & Shadows technique from the October 2007 newsletter. The technique involves stamping the images first in a light gray (I used A Muse Studio Pebble ink) and then using a stamp positioner, stamp the images again using colored ink. I love flowers (no surprise if you have read my blog before) and the A Muse Studio Wild Rose set would be perfect for this card.  I stamped the leaves using a|s Grass and the rose blossoms in a|s Cherry.  For detail, I used the Signo White pen on the roses blossoms and leaves. I added the sentiment from the Hand Scripted set.  For some bling I used a few of the a|s Clear Twinkle stickers.

This card is on its way to my TJ's Just One Swap partner and I hope she likes it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love love love this card!

Amber said...

Stunning! Great word, my dear!