Monday, September 12, 2011

Gotta Have Ribbon - Blog Challenge

Well it is that time of the week again - another edition of the A Muse Studio Consultant Blog Challenge.

This week's theme is RIBBON - use it in any way on a card or project.

If you have read some of my previous blog posts then you know I am in the mood for Fall. The temperatures have been getting cooler here and the festivals are in full swing. I am counting the days until we go on our annual apple picking trip which is always a lot of fun.

For my challenge card I used the Bounty of the Season set with A Muse Studio 1/4" French Roast Stitched Grosgrain. I love that ribbon and have it in all the colors! I also used the Woodgrain impression and Vintage Labels dies.

For the focal image of the wheat I used Toffee Ink and then clear embossing powder to give it some depth and sheen. I distressed the edges and mounted the image on French Roast Shimmer CS.

I hope you will participate in the challenge and show us your creation using ribbon. Be sure you post your link on the challenge blog here!

No comments: