Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall & Thanksgiving Workshop

With all the cooler weather we have had lately it is hard not to starting thinking of Fall and all that rest of the holidays that are coming up, like Thanksgiving. It is timely (that is what I keep telling myself when I have only been to the beach twice this summer) that my upcoming workshop theme is Fall & Thanksgiving. I do love this time of year with apple picking, hay rides, carving pumpkins, apple pies and turkey. In New England Fall is a special time!

So here are the two cards that you will be making when you attend this Wednesday's Workshop. You will be using the Mortise Masking Technique to make the Fall card. It is fairly easy and produces awesome results! You will love it!

If you have not signed up for the workshop, there is still time. Send me an email or go to my Facebook page.

Bring your workshop kit (detail scissors and flat adhesive). Hope to see you on Wednesday!


No comments: