Friday, August 5, 2011

Tini Time Treat Bag

Isn't this the cutest treat bag!  It is super easy to make and can be used for any occasion. 

I have to say that I am loving the A Muse Studio Tini Time set that is part of this month's Spotlight.  To show how versatile A Muse Studio stamp set are I have been finding different uses for the images in my A Muse Studio sets.

For this treat bag I used images from the Tini Time and Graphic Sunflower sets. Notice that I used the diamond image along the sides of the treat bags and the image is used all over it (sorry I could not take really good picture it - I tried many times!) .  I used all the August Spotlight ink colors as well to show how great a color palette it is.  So summery and fun!

The Tini Time and Graphic Sunflower sets are on my most faves list of a|s stamp sets!!!  I hope you like them as much as I do.

Now here is a challenge for you - try looking at your sets to see what alternative designs you can come up other than the obvious for which the set was created.  I would love to see what you come up with.

Treat Bag Details:
All Products A Muse Studio
Stamps: Tini Time, Graphic Sunflower
Inks: Watermelon, Papaya, Apricot, Lichen & Sage 
Paper: Sugar CS
Accessories: Papaya Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: