Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jack o' lanterns

The cooler nights have gotten me thinking about Fall. I know it's early! It is still August but with all the wonderful A Muse Studio goodies that surround me when I am in my studio, it is hard not to think of the upcoming holiday season.  Wait till you see what I will be posting soon!

Do you send Halloween cards to your Trick or Treater's? My kids are beyond the age of going door-to-door in costume but I will make them cards and send some candy to them at college. I will also be sending cards out to my family and friends.


You are never too old for Halloween!!!

Card Details:
All products from A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted.
Images:  Happy Jacks
Inks: Memento TB
Embellishments: Tombow Markers, Grass Die, Diamond Glitter, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Punch:Fiskars

No comments: