Saturday, July 2, 2011

July Blog Hop - Red, White and Blue


Welcome to the monthly A Muse Studio Independent Creative Consultant Blog Hop! This month's theme is Red, White & Blue in honor of our nation's birthday!

If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Samantha Kania's blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with her blog until you come to my blog.

My card is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest from blog My Paper Secret that I just had to make! The layout is so versatile, really easy to do and the possibilities are endless!

All products are from A Muse Studio.  I used a paper piercer to make the grid and then filled it in with those yummy a|s Not Your Grandma's Bag of Buttons.  I created the stars using the Star Trio Die set on Sugar cardstock that I had stamped using the Mad for Plaids set in Cranberry ink.  After adding some a|s Diamond glitter to the stars I popped them up and adhered the buttons using glue dots.  To finish the card off I stamped the sentiment using the Birthday Builder set and Voila!  An great card to celebrate our nation's independence day!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  

And to all those that keep our country safe - we thank you!

All products shown can be purchased from my A Muse Studio website.  Check it out!

Now off you go to Dana Vincent's blog for the next stop on the hop. 

12 comments:

simplydv9 said...

Cool card. So cute.

VanessaB said...

that is SUPER CUTE!!

sherri said...

Cute!! I love the stars. I need that die!

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Regina Ellison said...

Super cute. Love the paper piercing and the use of buttons.

Lori Barnett said...

GREAT card Pam!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

love the clean lines and a great use of white space thanks for participating in the hop

Laura said...

very nicely done.

Sassy said...

So cute!

Sue D said...

Great design--I like the piercing.

Tami said...

fabulous- LOVE the stars

*Analyn* said...

i love the buttons! awesome creativity!