Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happily Ever After

Round 2 of card making with more of the A Muse Studio July Spotlight Featured Sets: That's The Ticket and Swanky Backgrounds.

I love pink and black together - what a sweet combination.  For this card I masked off the Sugar CS so that I would only stamp the background from Swanky Backgrounds in Watermelon on the bottom third of the Sugar CS.  Next I embossed the CS using a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder to give the card some nice texture and it dressed it up a lot!

The ring image that I stamped in Memento TB is from the Happily Ever After set which I dressed up with some Diamond Stickles.  I also added some of the Diamond Stickles to the swirls on the background.  How apropos!

I mounted the image onto Bubblegum Shimmer CS.  To obscure the line between the embossing and the stamped area I used a strip of the Onyx 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon and finished the card off with the sentiment framed by the ticket image.

Enjoy!

No comments: